HR & Recruiting Glossary
This glossary will support any HR professional, business owner, or hiring manager. Here you will be able to find the knowledge of key terms and concepts shaping the hiring world.
What is People Analytics?
People Analytics is a data-driven approach to help organizations make decisions regarding their human capital. People analytics allows HR managers to improve workforce processes and create a more positive employee experience.
What is the purpose of People Analytics?
There are many reasons to use people analytics. Some of the biggest reasons to use this are:
- Reduce employee turnover
- Predict employee potential and success
- Better ensure that you're hiring the right people
- Understand what makes your employees work harder and perform better
- The analytics can help employers understand why they have a high turnover rate
- Insight can be given into how much training may be needed to get a new hire up to speed