HR & Recruiting Glossary
This glossary will support any HR professional, business owner, or hiring manager. Here you will be able to find the knowledge of key terms and concepts shaping the hiring world.
Flexible Working Environment
What is a Flexible Work Environment?
A flexible work environment is a situation in which an employee can choose what time to work and where to work from. This removes the normal constraints of a traditional job and gives the employee some freedom to choose what will work best for them, improving their work-life balance.
What are the benefits of a Flexible Work Environment?
- Happier employees
- Better retention/more loyal employees
- Employees have more control over their schedules
- Makes your company more attractive to job seekers, giving you a hiring edge
- Access to a greater talent pool since you won't be bound by geography when looking to hire
- Cost benefits as you won't need to pay to run an office all the time
- And many more