HR & Recruiting Glossary
This glossary will support any HR professional, business owner, or hiring manager. Here you will be able to find the knowledge of key terms and concepts shaping the hiring world.
Have any questions?
We’re ready and happy to help. :)Let’s Talk Hiring
What is a Career Site?
A Career Site is a page on your company's website where customers and job seekers can learn about your company culture, benefits, and goals and view open positions.
Why create a Career Site?
The ideal Company Career Site will benefit your company in many ways:
- Having a career site that looks like your company website helps applicants feel secure when they apply for a job with you.
- Job seekers can sign up on your Career Site for automated job alerts, informing them about your current job openings.
- Mobile optimized Career Sites allow job seekers to find and apply for jobs with your company anywhere, anytime from their cell phones!
- It will tell your candidates what it would be like to work for your company.
- It will inform your candidates on how to apply to your jobs.
How can ApplicantPro help you with a Career Site?
Click here to learn how ApplicantPro can help you create a customized Career Site that is right for your company!
Are you ready to discover your recruiting secret super powers?
Let’s schedule a Free Hiring Consultation Call. One of our expert Hiring Consultants can help you identify what’s working and what might be wasting time and money.I’m Ready to Hire Great People
Additional Glossary Terms
Labor Hoarding: A Strategy for Navigating the Labor Shortage in 2023
Are You a Hidden Gem but Struggle to Hire?
Indeed's New ATS Partner Program: Enhancing Your Hiring Process
Pre-employment Assessments Are an Essential Tool for Your Hiring Process
Do you have a competitive advantage when it comes to hiring?
- Ready to Use on Day One
- Easy to Use
- Price Match Guarantee
- Fast Turnaround Time
- Engaged Applicants