HR & Recruiting Glossary
This glossary will support any HR professional, business owner, or hiring manager. Here you will be able to find the knowledge of key terms and concepts shaping the hiring world.
What is HR Communication?
HR Communication is the exchange of Human Resource information from one party to another. HR Communication is especially important as candidates apply for current and future job openings. This communication could be between one HR manager to another or an HR manager to a job applicant.
Why is HR Communication important?
Failure to communicate with applicants could result in:
- Loss of interest in your company
- Loss of other future applicants
- Negative word of mouth about your company
- Loss of clients or customers, and revenue
- HR Communication is key to having happy applicants and retaining customers!
What forms of HR Communication are available?
Communication amongst HR managers, HR personnel, and applicants can be conducted via:
- Text messages
- Phone calls
- Video conferencing