HR & Recruiting Glossary
This glossary will support any HR professional, business owner, or hiring manager. Here you will be able to find the knowledge of key terms and concepts shaping the hiring world.
Indeed Candidate Sync
What is Indeed Candidate Sync?
It is a feature on Indeed that takes candidates that have applied for your jobs and syncs them to your Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
What is required to be able to use Indeed Candidate Sync?
- Your jobs must be hosted directly on Indeed or be posted to Indeed via Enable Indeed Apply.
- Your account must be opted into the Employer Home dashboard and interface.
- You must be using an integrated ATS.
Why use Indeed Candidate Sync?
- It automatically syncs your applications, saving you time!
- Syncing is done in real time, so you have up to the minute information for your hiring needs.
- All applicant information, including their resume, will be transferred directly to the specific job requisition in the ATS that the jobseeker is applying for.
Is ApplicantPro integrated with Indeed Candidate Sync?
As one of Indeed's priority partners, we are in the process of building this integration with Indeed and will be releasing it to our clients very soon!