Seasonal Lifeguard Sample Job Description Template
We are looking for part time lifeguards for their outdoor aquatics program. As a certified lifeguard, you will have the responsibility of maintaining a safe swimming environment by enforcing all rules and regulations of the pool and surrounding area.
[Insert Company Description Here]
- This section should describe a little bit about the history of the company, talk about culture and what it’s like to work there, and give a few details on company values and expectations.
Are you hiring a Seasonal Lifeguard?
Start your free trial now to post to hundreds of job websites!
A Day in the Life of a Seasonal Lifeguard
Are you the type of person who loves spending your summer by the pool? Now you won’t necessarily will be kicking back, but you will be staying active and getting plenty of sun! Why not be able to do those things as well as making a difference at one of best youth centers around. The typical day of a lifeguard includes:
- Maintaining and cleaning a six lane outdoor pool.
- Making sure everyone using the pool is staying safe and smart.
- Teaching swim lessons twice a week. This not only helps others to learn this important skill but it also keeps you on your toes by keeping your certification up to date.
- Recording incident reports and keeping a log of supplies up to date.
We are looking for Lifeguards who have their Certified Lifeguard Training as well as their CPR certification. In addition to having some experience, it is important that we find someone who dependable, positive, and professional. The lifeguard position requires you to be a good leader and with that comes a positive attitude because you will be interacting with many people in the community. We need someone who attentive, alert, and has no problem being on their feet.
[Add schedule here]
Are you ready to Join Our Team?
If you would like to be part of a productive, successful team. APPLY TODAY! Quick 5 minute application process.