Account Manager Sample Job Description Template
We are looking for an Account Manager who has a real talent for business and communication. This position is for a person who can not only sell, but can maintain positive relationships create new ones with prospective clients. If you are someone that has a real eye for business and is a self-starter that can go out and seek new sales opportunities, then this might be a job for you.
[Insert company description here]
This section should briefly describe the history of your credit union, your values, and what it’s like to work there. Make sure to emphasise the work culture experienced by your employees.
Are you hiring a Account Manager?
Start your 30-day free trial now to post to hundreds of job websites!
A Day in the Life of an Account Manager
An account manager has lot of responsibilities from day to day but it you are never bored and always moving. Your job includes maintaining relationship with already existing clients, demonstrating how our products work and being an expert when it comes to prices, all products, and availability. Some of these clients our company has had for years, it is very important that they are still happy with our services. Someone who has great communications skills will be vital when it comes to seeking out sales opportunities with new clients. Our account manager will always be timely and efficient on following up with clients and always have a positive attitude.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients and grow relationships with new ones.
- Regularly contact clients to keep them up to date and demonstrate how products work.
- Work as a part of customer support and answer all questions regarding products, prices, etc.
- Continue to give customer support and follow up on satisfaction after making a sale.
- Be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, juggling several tasks at a time.
- Be an expert on all products, contracts, warranties, prices, and all clients in general.
- Meet with sales team and collaborate potential sales opportunities.
[Add schedule here]
Are you ready to Join Our Team?
If you would like to be part of a productive, successful team. APPLY TODAY! Quick 5 minute application process.