Decoding the Hiring Puzzle: The Impact of Assessments on Company Success
Are you tired of applicants who look great on paper, but don't quite fit the bill in the interview? Or worse... candidates who say all the right things in the interview, but then show up totally different in their work?
The hiring process can be tough to navigate, and resumes often don't tell the whole story. So, if you want to make the best hires, the first time, it's vital to look beyond the resume with Pre-Hire Assessments!
Backed by years of ongoing custom research by occupational psychologists, you can expect consistent results that will help you predict how well a job candidate will do in your open position.
Join Hiring Expert, Shawn Pace, as he dives into what Pre-Hire assessments are and what they have to offer you and your company.
- Learn how you can take the guesswork out of your hiring.
- Uncover what resumes don't show. Gain insights into a candidate's true potential, work ethic, and genuine skills before scheduling that in-person meeting.
- Assess a candidate's personality fit with your team and company culture, making sure it's a successful match.
- Save Time, Hire Smarter: Say goodbye to the endless stream of unqualified applicants. Discover how to pinpoint high-quality candidates and save precious time during the hiring process.
- Understand how you can better retain all current and future employees by getting a better understanding of who they are and what motivates them.
October 5th at 11:00 AM (MST)
Help spread the word by sharing this webinar!