Congratulations on applying to one of our clients. We wish you the best of luck with your application. The goal of this outline is to give you a quick overview on how the information that you submit on this site will be used, and who will have access to it.
Your Application Information:
By submitting an application on our system, you are applying for a position with a specific company that is a client of ours. The information that you provide will ONLY be given to that specific company. Although your ApplicantPro user account (that includes your name and contact information) is used to link your various applications across multiple companies, the company users are only able to see the specific application that you submitted to them. They cannot see information that you submitted on other applications, or even see that you applied to other jobs outside of their company.
It is up to each individual company to decide how they will use the information that you submit. Generally, they will use what you have submitted to consider you for a position, to forward your information on to managers during the interview phase, and potentially for verification of employability.
Agreement for Communication:
By filling out an application, you are giving the company the right to contact you about a position with their company, including notification about openings, requests for additional information or to schedule follow up calls and interviews. This communication may come in the form of phone calls, emails, snail mail, or even text messages.
Although we may facilitate this communication through our software platform, it is up to each of our individual clients to abide by local, state, and federal laws when it comes to engaging in communication with you.
We can't promise to stop a company that you applied to from communicating with you directly, as they can conduct this communication outside of our platform. If at any time you would like to stop receiving communication from one of our clients, we would suggest that you take one or more of the following actions.
- Reply to the communication and tell them to stop contacting you.
- Log in to your application and remove your email or phone number by replacing it with the words "do not contact".
- Email or call ApplicantPro directly and we will remove your contact information from our system.
Protecting your Information:
We do our best to protect the information about you that is stored on our servers, which includes your contact information, application information, and resume files. We do this by following industry standards on encryption, firewalls, multi-step user authentication, and various other security protocols.
We do not maintain complete control over who has access to, and what they do with, your information. Each of our clients has the ability to grant access to your information to their employees and representatives. Those representatives have the ability to print off or download your application to their individual computers or devices.
History has clearly shown that no system is completely and utterly safe from breaches or abuse, since even paper applications stored in filing cabinets can be potentially stolen or misused. If you are concerned about the security of your information while applying for a position, we suggest that you follow these general guidelines.
- Never provide your Social Security Number, or other highly valuable identity information, as part of an initial application.
- Never provide your SSN, or other highly valuable identity information, to a company that you have not had direct contact with via an interview or meeting.
- If at any time you are uncomfortable with the information being asked of you, run a google search for the company, find their website, and contact the company directly.
- If you are concerned about the questions being asked by one of our clients, please contact our support team directly.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the above information, you are welcome to reach out to our support team by phone at 888-633-9269 or by email at email@example.com.