Quality Assurance Manager Sample Job Description Template
Have you had a successful career in customer service? Do you truly know how to treat people, cover all the company bases, and come out with amazing feedback/results? We are looking for someone who understands what makes a customer service department most excellent, and able to teach, train, monitor, and increase satisfaction rates.
[Insert company description here]
This section should briefly describe the history of your credit union, your values, and what it’s like to work there. Make sure to emphasise the work culture experienced by your employees.
Are you hiring a Quality Assurance Manager?
Start your free trial now to post to hundreds of job websites!
A Day in the Life of a Quality Assurance Manager
Your primary job as QA Manager will be to ensure, develop, create - an amazing and thorough experience for our current customers. You will monitor calls and interactions between our employers and our customers. You will positively, consistently, approach improvement with each of our Reps, giving compliments and feedback, that result in their desire to do better and go the extra mile. You will be responsible for leading trainings, assemble reports on the department’s progress and establish attainable goals that steadily increase confidence in our service team, our customers. Your goal will be to facilitate excellent communication, product education and support knowledge, and establish a productive team atmosphere within this department. Must be willing to also be evaluated, and frequently discuss/cooperate well with other departments within the company.
- 2-3 years team management experience
- 5 years in customer service, particularly support/customer inbound
- Ability to handle difficult situations and emotions with calmness, candor, and kindness.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn, improve, brainstorm, and cooperate with upper management and other departments.
- Be a great motivator and encourager to those you supervise.
- Be able to have tough conversations and critique, present, and train.
[Add schedule here]
Are you ready to Join Our Team?
If you would like to be part of a productive, successful team. APPLY TODAY! Quick 5 minute application process.