Now Hiring for Full Time and Part Time positions-weekend availability required
United Hebrew of New Rochelle's Memory Care Program, Willow Gardens, is seeking part time and full time Cooks to join our team of dedicated professionals in the Dietary department.
Why join our family at Willow Gardens at United Hebrew?
- Full Time, consistent schedule available
- Strong team and professional work environment
- Meaningful life engagement with residents
- FREE parking on campus, along with street parking
- Bee-Line 45 bus stops right in front of the campus
- Excellent staff-to-resident ratio
- Respectful and collaborative management team
At United Hebrew, we strive to have a welcoming work environment which focuses on the importance of family and inclusivity. Our culture of inclusivity and diversity welcomed people from all backgrounds and enriches our work environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Additional education/certification in food preparation.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills required.
- 3+ years of experience in quantity cooking.
- Working knowledge of special diets, various cuts of meat, use and maintenance of kitchen equipment, sanitation regulations.
- Prior experience in a healthcare setting a plus.
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19