Pediatric Developmental Services (PDS) consists of a dedicated team of pediatric speech, physical, occupational therapists and Social Workers who work together in a positive and exciting atmosphere! We treat children of all ages with various conditions and deficits. We are currently interviewing School Social Workers for school and clinic-based services through out Baltimore. Come and join our growing multidisciplinary team!
Great pay and benefits!
- IRA Contribution
- Short Term Disability
- Health Insurance Stipend
- HSA account
- CEU Stipend
- Professional Development
- Competitive Pay
PDS has partnered with a Baltimore, MD area school district in search of a school social worker. The social worker would be providing services to students, ages K-12, throughout the district. Previous experience as working in a school-based setting is highly preferred but New graduates are also encouraged to apply.
The district will consider part time and full time candidates for this vacancy.
- Conduct screenings and assessments
- Complete Functional Behavior Assessments
- Active member of the Child Study Team to determine students' eligibility for special education services
- Coordinate appropriate programming
- Recommend strategies and supports for education, academic, and behavior needs
- Masters Level and Bachelors Level positions available
- Valid MSDE school social worker certification required (or be eligible to obtain prior to start)
- New graduates and out-of-state candidates are encouraged to apply
- Professional references and a current resume required
For more information on this opening, phone inquiries can be made to Doron Silverman 410-220-4306
If you would be interested in considering this school-based opportunity, please submit an online application as well as a current resume.
PDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Pediatrics