OI Infusion Services is a leading provider of specialist practice management services. We are looking to hire a Recruiter. We work with specialist providers and health care groups to provide infusion therapy services to their patients and grow their practices. We are a fast-growing startup looking for entrepreneurial individuals seeking a challenge.
The recruiter position is responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing, and referring applicants for billing, clinical, administrative, professional and management positions throughout the organization. This position must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions and a basic understanding of our organizational structure
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSBILITIES:
1. Post and maintain open positions on appropriate boards and websites
2. Generate candidates by use of the following sources:
a. Existing recruiting tools
b. Local networking
c. Posting opportunities on internet job boards
3. Determine applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications
4. Extensive resume and application review and recording
5. Perform phone screens, first round interviews, and refer applicants to hiring managers
6. Complete weekly and monthly reports on recruiting and employment activity
7. Arrange and coordinate interviews with the appropriate team members when applicable by coordinating schedules, arranging travel if applicable, arranging clinic tours, etc.
8. Conduct recruiting related projects and studies as assigned by the Human Resources Manager
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
1. Bachelor's Degree preferred
2. 2-3+ years of direct healthcare recruiting experience
3. Experience in job posting, LinkedIn, and applicant tracking systems
4. Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships, with a focus on providing premiere internal and external "customer experiences"
5. Ability to accomplish required tasks without supervision
6. Superior verbal and written communication skills
6. Excel spreadsheet knowledge and experience