OI Infusion Services is a fast growing startup making an immediate impact in the growing and quickly changing specialty infusion market. Our mission is to transform the infusion experience helping all stakeholders in the process by 1) growing the practices of our provider partners, 2) saving patients out of pocket costs while increasing access to convenient and high quality infusion therapy services, and 3) reducing costs for payors and the healthcare system as a whole.
We are looking for a Cash Posting Coordinator to join our growing team in Houston TX.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for collecting the correct payment amount on outstanding accounts.
- Post all cash from EOB, ERA, financial assistance and patient payments.
- Communicate with carriers, payers, clients and facilities to get the maximum payment on accounts.
- Research, identify, and resolve incorrectly processed claims.
- Achieve a complete resolution on denials, underpaid or refund requested accounts.
- Correctly respond to all health care correspondence within 72 hours.
- Correctly and timely appeal under and unpaid claims.
- Initiate appeals, claim corrections and reconsiderations.
- Correctly bill out all infusion claims within 48 hours of date of submission.
- Responsible for correcting claims within 48 hours of notice.
- Assist with patient benefits and prior authorizations as needed.
- Report any misconduct, suspicious or unethical activities to the Compliance Officer.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Preferred Position Requirements
Associate's degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to evaluate options and to make efficient decisions.
Organizational skills sufficient to maintain consistently accurate records.
Computer skills that include proficiency with spreadsheets and use of the internet, as well as word processing, and efficient use of the internet and e-mail.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions in this job description:
- The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and sit, as well as talk and hear.
- The employee is required to use hands to operate office equipment.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Covid-19 Notice: Effective November 8, 2021, all positions at OI Infusion Services will require documented proof of the COVID-19 vaccination. New employees will be required to provide attestation to their status with proof of vaccination upon hire. Religious and medical exemptions and reasonable accommodation shall be addressed as required by law pursuant to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's vaccination guidance.