- 23-Feb-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- Fort Myers, FL, USA
- Full Time
Millennium Physician Group is seeking to hire a full-time / Healthcare Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team in the Fort Myers, FL area. We are looking for a new team member who is positive, energetic, well-organized, has the ability to multi-task, and think outside of the box. We want someone who supports our top initiative of ensuring an excellent patient experience!
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible to assist the department in ongoing HEDIS collection and Quality Improvement Activities. The position reports to the Quality Assurance Manager. This position includes ongoing quality improvement activities to assure the organization's quality programs are implemented and meet all requirements for successful HEDIS and quality metric reporting to contracted carriers.
Minimum three years experience in a medical office and/or RHIT, RHIA, or medical billing and coding program completion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists quality team in performing chart reviews for scheduled visits re contracted quality metrics and GPRO reporting.
- Support continuum of patient care by identifying patients with gaps in care or in need of quality metrics reporting prior to scheduled identified visits.
- Provides feedback to Quality Assurance Manager of areas of opportunity for HEDIS and other contract-mandated quality metrics specification and pay for performance measurements, and medical record review criteria for GPRO.
- Supports the reporting of HEDIS quality metrics chart review and creation of quality scrub encounter.
- Works independently under the supervision of a Quality Assurance Manager and cohesively with Quality Team.
- Supports coding team in preparation of coding summary spreadsheets, communications and follow up with providers, schedules reviews and builds rules in Athena to capture.
- Maintain department supplies.
- Ability to use multiple insurance and quality data bases to support successful Care Gap closure for MPG patients.
- Assist department with claims work lists related to coding and quality initiatives.
- Exhibits strength in verbal and written communication and prioritization of assignments.
- Recognizes the confidentiality of the work assignments and department assignment.
This position earns competitive compensation plus a full benefits package, including 401(k) with match and three weeks of PTO! We also offer growth opportunities, as well as a great team atmosphere that empowers you to seek better ways to deliver service and take ownership of outcomes in providing quality service and support.
Please review the full job description for more details about this exciting opportunity.
ABOUT MILLENNIUM PHYSICIAN GROUP
Formed in 2008, Millennium Physician Group has grown into one of the largest comprehensive primary care practices with more than 400 health care providers located throughout Florida. With corporate headquarters in Fort Myers, Florida, Millennium Physician Group consists of primary care offices, Imaging Centers, Lab Services, and Wellness Programs. You can also find various programs, such as weight management and smoking cessation, led by Millennium Physician Group doctors.
If you are interested in joining an organization that emphasizes teamwork and family, then Millennium Physician Group is the right choice.
Millennium's core values summarize how we treat others, patients, and fellow community members. Millennium CARES for every patient every time.
Millennium Physician Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. Additionally, Millennium is proud to join the nearly 3,000 health system and physician groups who have gone completely Tobacco Free.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR QUALITY TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please click the link to apply today. We look forward to meeting you!