- 06-Feb-2023 to Until Filled (EST)
- Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Full Time
Millennium Physician Group
Regional HR Business Partner - Jacksonville, FL
Millennium Physician Group has grown into one of the largest comprehensive primary care practices with 400+ health care providers and 90 locations throughout Florida. We are in search of an experienced HR Business Partner who will be responsible for managing the generalist and recruitment functions in the northern region of Florida (Jacksonville and surrounding areas). The successful candidate will play a key role in the success of the organization by offering guidance on recruitment, performance management, terminations, employee relations, and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship between employees and senior management.
The Regional HR Business Partner's role is to work as a supportive and cooperative Human Resources team member providing the best potential customer service, with specific knowledge in the Recruiting, Training, and Employee Relations activities of the Human Resources Department. S/he is responsible for implementing the company's employee relations programs, policies and procedures, working closely with the Human Resources Director. S/he will provide information to employees regarding regulations and policies, provide general support, address a broad variety of issues; along with maintaining files, databases, records of actions of personnel, evaluations, and tenure. Must be knowledgeable in the areas of employee relations, labor law and regulatory administration activities of the Human Resources Department.
Responsibilities related to recruiting functions include posting of open positions and resume and application management. The Business Partner is responsible for the organization's regional talent management efforts including full-cycle recruiting and building school/community relationships within a dynamic, growing, and changing environment. S/he will partner closely and collaborate with all hiring managers across regional/multiple locations to develop hiring strategies that will enable us to fill critical roles and identify key hiring sources. Multi-tasking is needed as many HR priorities may arise at the same time. Responsibilities of this position will expand as needed, as the company continues to acquire new practices and grow its presence within the northern Florida region.
- Provides guidance to managers, supervisors, and employees regarding laws, regulations, policies, procedures and practices related to employee relations matters.
- Facilitates communication among employees and management by providing guidance and consultation regarding problem solving, dispute resolution, regulatory compliance, litigation avoidance and strives to resolve internal conflict informally through appropriate conflict management and mediation techniques.
- Manages and oversees MPG's corrective action process; responds to employee concerns; conducts investigative interviews; prepares comprehensive written documentation and summary reports related to the investigative process. Maintains thorough documentation regarding any employee relations investigations utilizing current documentation/investigation tools.
- Follows-up on MPG's annual performance evaluations process to ensure completion, including process improvements and implementation. Provides suggestions to improve performance issues, ensures appropriate application of evaluation methods and tools and ensures compliance with the process.
- Responsible for the full-cycle worker's compensation program and processes. Collaborates with HR Benefits Manager regarding FMLA/ LOA tracking and documentation.
- Responds to unemployment claims and prepares for and participates in unemployment/reemployment hearings.
- Coordinates training on performance management systems and performance management issues; prepares training materials, resources, and guides on effective performance management practices and procedures in cooperation with Talent Development Manager.
- Partner with hiring managers to define talent requirements and develop sourcing strategy to execute on business needs. Lead the recruiting process through entire candidate lifecycle.
- Build and maintain external networks by proactively searching for active and passive candidates through networks and active sourcing
- Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, and employee referrals.
- Utilizes systems and processes, develops recruiting metrics to be measured and communicated regularly to the executive team, including time to fill and retention of new hires
- Provides accurate, monthly reports to management regarding employee turnover exit interviews, retention, recruitment time to fill and others as requested by HR Director or senior management.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a major in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field. SPHR Certification is preferred.
- Five (5) years or more of progressively responsible human resources experience preferably with an emphasis in employee/employer relations.
- Think critically and analytically.
- Research, analyze, compare, prioritize and evaluate complex data.
- Effectively utilize written and verbal communication in the development of investigative reports, management reports, training guidelines and performance plans.
- Operate standard office equipment including a computer and related software applications
- Manage multiple priorities and be accountable for timely completion of work assignments.
- Work under pressure and professionally facilitate emotional situations.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of information.
- Ability to travel (up to 75% of time) to/from practices within the Northern Region of FL (Jacksonville and surrounding areas).
Please review the full job description for more details about this exciting opportunity.
This position earns competitive compensation plus a full benefits package including 401(k) with match and 3 weeks of PTO! We also offer opportunities for growth, as well as a great team atmosphere that empowers you to seek better ways to deliver service and take ownership of outcomes in providing quality service and support.
ABOUT MILLENNIUM PHYSICIAN GROUP
Formed in 2008, Millennium Physician Group has grown into one of the largest comprehensive primary care practices with more than 400 health care providers located throughout Florida. With corporate headquarters in Fort Myers, Florida, Millennium Physician Group consists of primary care offices, Imaging Centers, Lab Services, Physical Therapy and Wellness Programs. We also have a number of administrative departments supporting our medical offices, such as Quality Assurance, ACO, Business Services, Coding ACO, IT, Human Resources and more.
If you are interested in joining an organization that puts an emphasis on team work and family, then Millennium Physician Group is the right choice.
Millennium's core values summarize how we treat others, patients, and fellow community members. Millennium CARES for every patient, every time.
Millennium Physician Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Additionally, Millennium is proud to join the nearly 3,000 health system and physician groups who have gone completely Tobacco Free.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM? If feel that you would be right for this position, please click the link to apply today. We look forward to meeting you!