About Lucira Health
Lucira Health is a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of transformative infectious disease test kits. We have developed a testing platform that produces centralized-laboratory-accurate molecular testing in a single-use and consumer-friendly test kit that is powered by two AA batteries and fits in the palm of a hand. Our LUCIRA Check It (OTC) and LUCIRA COVID-19 All-In-One Test Kit (Rx) are designed to provide a clinically relevant COVID-19 result within 30 minutes from sample collection.
The Sr. Director of Marketing for Asia Pacific is responsible for driving the go-to-market strategy and execution for existing and future Lucira products within the region. You will work closely with the International Marketing, Asia Pacific Sales, Global Regulatory, Sales Operations, and Legal functions. The ideal candidate has extensive experience launching and supporting diagnostic medical devices for both Over the Counter and Prescription use in the APAC market. Experience working with regional distributors is a plus.
This position has responsibility and authority for:
- Nurture cross-functional partnerships to define and implement Lucira's strategy across the region.
- Develop clear and compelling short- and long-term marketing plans in collaboration with cross-functional partners.
- Understand the competitive landscape and how best to position Lucira and our products.
- Improve regional market access for existing and future products.
- Collect, analyze, and articulate the voice of the customer in the APAC market.
- Develop strong business relationships with regional partners.
- Support all distributors and sales partners marketing needs in region.
- Develop regional market access and marketing strategy.
- Plan and attend business planning meetings with distributors and sales partners.
- Conduct regular in market "field visits" in coordination with management team and distributor representatives to understand market dynamics and support the adoption of distributed testing.
- Assist in the recruitment and support of National and Regional Key Opinion Leaders (KOL's.)
- Organize and support Lucira presence in regional congresses and symposiums.
- Manage regional partners, contractors, and agencies as needed.
- Create and maintain a strict budget to achieve business objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business, MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of experience as a marketing manager, at least 4+ years in Asia Pacific.
- Strong marketing, communication, and leadership skills with a bias for rapid execution.
- Commitment to the highest business practice standards and ethics.
- Deep understanding of the culture, customs, and traditions of the key regional markets.
- Value diversity and inclusion.
- Multi-lingual preferred.
- Extensive travel required
Lucira Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local law.