About Lucira Health
Lucira Health is a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of transformative infectious disease test kits. We have developed a testing platform that produces centralized-laboratory-accurate molecular testing in a single-use and consumer-friendly test kit that is powered by two AA batteries and fits in the palm of a hand. Our LUCIRA Check It (OTC) and LUCIRA COVID-19 All-In-One Test Kit (Rx) are designed to provide a clinically relevant COVID-19 result within 30 minutes from sample collection.
Be Part of Something Bigger
A career at Lucira Health means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfill their life's purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture.
San Diego, California
Job Description Summary
The Commercial Operations & Strategy Team leverages big data, streamlines business processes, and helps the entire organization make good decisions.
The Director of Sales Operations is responsible for sales operations, pricing, contract management, the analysts who support those processes, and the business systems the teams need.
How You Will Contribute
- Attract, lead, and retain a best-in-class team of managers, and analysts.
- Collaborate with IT to develop and improve business systems that support commercial processes including SFDC, CLM, and CPQ.
- Become a thought partner to sales leadership, help identify the key indicators in the sales process, evolve the quota setting process, and manage the territory design and account alignment cycle.
- Write principle-based policies and standard operating procedures for core processes (demo units, discounts, data sharing, quota, compensation, and territory design.)
- Develop board-level presentations with commercial leadership on market segmentation and strategy.
- Refine the contract management process, create a centralized team to manage all the related activities, and develop a clear procedure to flag changes in key terms for internal alignment.
- Institute a pricing committee and deal desk process.
- Coach team members on effective business partnering and professional development.
What You Will Bring
- Considerable experience and comfort with building rational strategies and defending ideas with evidence to influence key decision makers.
- Deep analytical skills to drive insight & impact.
- Expertise in multiple business reporting applications (SQL, tableau, etc.)
- Established management track record and recruiting and developing sales operations teams.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Experience and Expertise
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or another related field.Masters/MBA preferred.
- 10+ years relevant experience in a fast-paced med tech company.
Benefits and Perks
We offer a comprehensive Total Rewards program aimed at the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
- Competitive pay
- Continuous learning
- Reward and recognition
- Career growth
- Flexible work life balance
For certain roles at Lucira Health, employment is may be contingent upon the Company's receipt of sufficient proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In some locations, testing for COVID-19 may be available and/or required.
Lucira Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local law.