About Lucira Health
Lucira Health is a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of transformative infectious disease test kits. We have developed a testing platform that produces centralized-laboratory-accurate molecular testing in a single-use and consumer-friendly test kit that is powered by two AA batteries and fits in the palm of a hand. Our LUCIRA Check It (OTC) and LUCIRA COVID-19 All-In-One Test Kit (Rx) are designed to provide a clinically relevant COVID-19 result within 30 minutes from sample collection.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for sales and related activities for domestic US customers across a wide variety of industries. This is a quota-carrying sales position and would be responsible for new customer acquisition for a defined territory/segment, starting with new lead qualification through final sale.
- Manage a market segment/sales territory based on current alignment strategy.
- Respond to and qualify leads from Lucira Health's website, digital campaigns, conferences, references, trade shows, etc. to drive incremental revenue.
- Follow through on all qualified leads generated through multiple channels within the assigned market segment/sales territory.
- Present proposals, contracts, negotiate pricing and effectively differentiate Lucira products and offerings.
- Close sales transactions, submit contracts and completed order processing documentation as required.
- Meet or exceed quarterly/annual sales objectives.
- Understand prospects' business dynamics, potential use cases, challenges as well as desired results through honed consultative selling skills.
- Understand Lucira Health's products, the competitive advantage and the value proposition that meets the needs of the prospect.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations when necessary for executive level sponsors within prospect organizations.
- Conduct video conference calls with prospects as needed.
- Maintain current industry knowledge of assigned market segment, competitive landscape, as well as the current trends in diagnostic testing.
- Track all prospect activity in Lucira Health's business systems.
- Always maintain a professional appearance and communication style.
- Collaborate with the sales leadership team and outside sales organization to work towards a common goal of driving revenue.
- Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance via defined sales metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented ability to engage customers in a consultive way
- Critical thinking skills
- Business acumen to be able to understand and identify the value for the prospect use case
- Possess an energetic, cheerful and friendly demeanor
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Bias for action
- Eager to expand the company with new sales and customers
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5 years of previous sales experience in an outbound call center or Inside Sales role required
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
- 15% travel required
Lucira Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local law