About Lucira Health
Lucira Health is a medical technology company focused on the development and commercialization of transformative infectious disease test kits. We have developed a testing platform that produces centralized-laboratory-accurate molecular testing in a single-use and consumer-friendly test kit that is powered by two AA batteries and fits in the palm of a hand. Our LUCIRA Check It (OTC) and LUCIRA COVID-19 All-In-One Test Kit (Rx) are designed to provide a clinically relevant COVID-19 result within 30 minutes from sample collection.
San Diego, CA
The buyer/planner will join a growing Supply Chain team comprised of buyers, planners, inventory managers, and master scheduling. The ideal candidate will be excited by a fast-paced environment where daily tasks vary and continuous improvement is encouraged.
- Executes purchase orders per regulated processes to maintain healthy stocking levels of direct materials used in production & assembly
- Utilizes ERP to place, track, and receive material and purchase orders
- Reviews inventory discrepancies and perform reconciliations as needed
- Communicates and escalates potential material shortages & work with cross-functional teams to expedite
- Regularly reviews production plans to ensure orders are placed to meet increasing & changing demands
- Maintains item attributes within the ERP system and off-line as required
- Proactively follows-up with suppliers on expected ship dates to ensure product is flowing accurately per plan
- Places purchase orders for indirect material to support non-manufacturing departments as needed
- Partners with Finance to resolve issues around receivables and outstanding supplier invoices
- Partners with sourcing managers and master scheduling to align plans and proactively solve any material issues
- Provides process improvement input and assist with continuous improvement projects
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics
- Experience in an ISO/FDA regulated environment
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably NetSuite
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications, high proficiency in Excel is preferred
Lucira Health is an equal opportunity employerand is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local law.