- Port Townsend, WA, USA
- $17.37 - $27.11 DOE
Generous Comprehensive Benefits Package
Jefferson Healthcare (www.jeffersonhealthcare.org) is looking for a dedicated and experienced full time Security Officer. We have a tight-knit team that is committed to providing our coworkers and our patients the safest environment possible. We love where we work and we are excited to introduce it to you! If you are looking to work with an exceptional team of professionals, we encourage you to consider Jefferson Healthcare. Work where your talent is truly appreciated.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package that is ranked in the top 1% in the state!
- Medical, dental, vision, retirement, PTO and more!
- Hands-on training
- Opportunities for advancement
Responsible for security protection, safeguarding, safety, and security of assets, property, personnel, customers, patients and all visitors, at various client locations and businesses. Perform all appropriate related and unrelated duties, as directed. This is a physical security position.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- No moving traffic citations, at fault accidents, DUI convictions in the past 3 years
- Have not had drivers license denied, suspended or revoked in the past 3 years
- Maintains regulatory requirements, including all state, and federal regulations.
- Required CPI training
- Current CPR training required may be obtain within six months of hire
- Valid driver's license in state of Washington required
1.0 FTE; 40 hours/week; Variable Shift
To apply for this position and future positions, please visit our careers website at https://jeffersonhealthcare.org/healthcare-careers/
This position will remain open until filled.