- Nursing Administration
- Port Townsend, WA, USA
- Dependent on Experience
- Bonus Eligible
Generous Comprehensive Benefits Package
Director, Surgical Services
Ambition, a growth mindset, and being mission driven are key qualities for success for our next Director, Surgical Services. As the leader driving the strategy development and implementation for the operating room, you will have the extraordinary opportunity to mentor & support the amazing staff who work in the OR as well as grow the services provided to the community. At least five (5) years' experience with leadership & supervising teams is required for this bachelor's prepared RN leader. If you are passionate about delivering optimum care to patients and families and creating a culture consistent with these values, we would love to meet you!
By continuing your career at Jefferson Healthcare, you'll be surrounded by leadership, peers, staff and providers committed to providing the best, personalized care to a community we love. And in addition to working with the fabulous team, our salary is competitive and we offer an Outstanding benefits package (which ranks in the top 1% in the state of Washington) of medical, dental, vision, and retirement plans, personal time off and more.
This position may also be eligible for a recruitment and/or relocation bonus.
- Current Washington State RN License in good standing required
- Current BLS, ACLS and Procedural Sedation required
- Certification in Operating Room Nursing (CNOR) required or will complete in one calendar year from date of hire
- BSN or undergraduate degree in related field required
- Master's in Nursing or related field preferred
- At least five (5) years of leadership/supervisory experience required
This is a full time, exempt position