- Globe, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Under limited supervision performs a variety of duties in and around the building of the Hospital complex to assist the craftsman and other workers in completing their tasks; repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment. The Maintenance person adheres to the principles, philosophy and mission of Cobre Valley Regional Medical Center in all aspects of job performance.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Vocational training in woodworking or commercial construction preferred.
- Previous experience in general carpentry and cabinetry and the ability to handle, operate, and maintain mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, preferred.
- Ability to read, comprehend and communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to read mechanical or construction information and apply to his/her work.
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple work duties.
- Knowledge of tools, equipment, and general maintenance responsibilities.
- Decision-making and problems solving skills related to the duties and functions within this job description.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
COBRE VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER https://cvrmc.applicantpro.com