- Globe, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Under limited supervision assists in maintaining the operations of the hospital computer system and maintains the PC environment. Installs new software releases, and system upgrades, evaluated and installs patches, and resolves software related problems, performs system backups and recovery. Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity. Assist in developing and managing computing and information technology strategic plans, and programs to accomplish hospital goals and objectives.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Associates in computer related field preferred
- A+ Certification preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Desire to learn computer systems
- Three years' experience with computer and networking required, health care experience .
- Understanding of PC operations
- Computer software and hardware knowledge
COBRE VALLEY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER https://cvrmc.applicantpro.com