Our beautiful locally owned Lemay Ave. Health and Rehab is located at 4824 South Lemay, Fort Collins, Co.
We are accepting applications for Part Time Housekeeper/ Laundry Aide able to work:
- Part Time less than 24 hours per week
- 2 - 3 days a week including every other weekend
- 6:00am - 2:00pm
3 opportunities for raises your first year.
Employees who work over 24 hrs. + per week, we offer a full range of benefits including PTO, Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, as well as Discounts from our Pharmacy.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and orderliness of both resident rooms and the facility.
- Duties include dusting, sweeping floors, mopping and waxing floors, stocking carts with supplies, keeping a list of inventory needs.
Assists with laundry
- Washes and dry clothes.
- Folds towels, sheets pillowcases, draw sheets; places resident laundry on hangers.
- Sorts all soiled linen and personal laundry using gloves.
- Washes kitchen laundry and housekeeping mops and rags; distributes personal laundry items to rooms.
- Replenishes linen closet.
- Cleans laundry area and other duties as assigned by the Housekeeping Supervisor.
Housekeeper - Laundry Requirements
- Must be at least 17 years of age with an education minimum of 8th grade and be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be interested in geriatrics, able to work independently or with a team, and attentive to detail.
- Must be able to tolerate lifting, pushing, and pulling in the 30-pound range frequently and helping lift residents occasionally.
Hiring Manager: J. Heiney