Columbine Commons Health & Rehab facility is located at 1475 Main Street, Windsor, Colorado. Our size makes us a very unique and intimate facility; each of our staff members gets to know each of our residents extremely well.
We are accepting applications for a Part-Time Food & Nutrition Aide able to work:
- Part Time
- 7:00am - 2:00pm
- Weekdays vary, some weekends
We offer a full range of benefits including PTO, Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, as well as Discounts from our Pharmacy. 3 opportunities for raises your 1st year!
Food & Nutrition Aide
- Prepares food and beverages as requested by the supervisor/manager or chef.
- If applicable, takes meal orders and turn them into the kitchen.
- Serves meals, beverages, and snacks according to dietary needs.
- If applicable, records amount and types of special food items served to residents.
- Provides a cheerful and efficient service for residents.
- If applicable, responsible for dining room service of meals.
- Delivers residents meals in a timely manner.
- Assists individual customers with special dining needs.
- Helps maintain the salad/specialty bars, makes coffee and ice tea and wipes down stations.
- Clears tables, changes linens and resets tables.
- Maintains a safe working environment.
- Maintains a sanitary dining environment and complies with Health Department regulations.
- Washes, cleans, and sanitizes all dishes, glasses, pots, pans, silverware, and cooking utensils.
- Must be interested in geriatrics, be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds frequently and/or up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
Hiring Manager: Tracy Rohrig (No Calls Please)