- Millville, NJ, USA
- Full Time
Dynamic Opportunity~ As a full-time employee, working 40 hours per week, a Case Manager for the PATH Projects for Assistance in transitioning from Homelessness, assists eligible clients to secure stable housing.
The Guidance Center~ is a primary mental health support agency, providing compassionate, professional care for individuals and families with mental health needs in the greater Cumberland County, NJ area. For more than 50 years, our non-profit organization of professionals, doctors, nurses, therapists, and support staff, has assisted the community in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of mental illness.
What does this position look like~ A Case Manager assists with linkages to community services. Assist clients to obtain entitlements. Provides outreach services that support the individual's recovery goals Advocates on the consumer's behalf. Conducts community outreaches to identify and engage with individuals who may be eligible for and benefit from PATH services. Collaborates with other providers and support persons. Participates in Individual Recovery Plan development. Provide supportive interventions that promote self-efficacy and decrease barriers to services.
What you need to apply~
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health related field.
- Two years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of community resources and agencies.
- Experience in advocacy for supportive services preferred.
- Good communication and engagement skills.
- Spanish speaking preferred.
- Valid automobile driver's license with MVR which meets Agency standards.
What we provide~
- Competitive Salary
- Superior Benefit Package
- Health Insurance
- Low Cost Dependent Coverage
- Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Vacation Time
- Personal Time
- Sick Time
- Additional compensation for qualified Spanish speaking candidates.
- Employee discounts; auto, tickets, insurance, wireless cell service and more.
The Guidance Center is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.