WHY CHOOSE TO JOIN US?
WE VALUE OUR TEAM!
When you come to work for Cayuga Medical Associates, you join a multidisciplinary physician group with more than 22 specialties located in Tompkins, Cortland, and Schuyler Counties. Our commitment to service excellence sets us apart. Our Cornerstones: Patient-Centered Excellence, Teamwork, Safety, Respect, and Professionalism, guide us as we provide care for our community.
As a part of those Cornerstones, it's very important to us that we create a work environment where people feel welcomed, comfortable, valued for what they bring to the organization, and recognized for their contributions. It goes beyond salary and benefits. We work hard to develop an environment and culture that attracts top-quality talent. That is what sets Cayuga Medical Associates apart.
- We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including sign-on bonus* for eligible positions, as well as liberal paid time-off
- Our full-time and our benefited part-time employees receive the same benefits package (paid time-off benefits are prorated for part-timers)
- Health insurance coverage becomes effective within four weeks of your start date.
- PTO is available to use immediately!
- Tuition reimbursement is available for career-related education.
Cayuga Medical Associates, PC, a growing multi-specialty group in Ithaca, NY is currently seeking a Registered Nurse in their busy practices.
In outpatient practices, RNs support the physicians and/or mid-level providers in the practice with clinical activities and direct patient care including rooming the patients, telephone triage, and communication/education to patients and families with regard to diagnoses and treatments.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Graduation from an accredited RN program
- Current NYS license as a Registered Nurse
- Demonstrate clinical competency, as defined by organizational standards and protocols
- Knowledge of nursing, anatomy, physiology and medical terminology
- Knowledge of diseases and treatment
- Knowledge of equipment, sterile techniques and procedures of treatment
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Knowledge and application of medical chart requirements
- Medical assessment skills
- Knowledge of the practice management system, EMR and scheduling protocols
- Basic keyboard skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintains highest level of confidentiality at all times with both patient and organizational information
- High level of accuracy in performing responsibilities
- Exceptional service attitude and communication style
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- BLS certification
Cayuga Medical Associates PC is a growing multispecialty group practice based in the heart of the Finger Lakes in upstate New York. CMA currently offers over 22 outpatient specialties to the Ithaca, Cortland, and surrounding communities. Partnering with Cayuga Medical Center, we strive to provide the best patient care in our region.
CMA offers an agile, inclusive, and supportive culture where every employee is respected. CMA is based in beautiful Ithaca, NY where nature abounds and a strong sense of community thrives. Ithaca is home to two esteemed institutes of higher education, Ithaca College and the world-renowned Cornell University. Ithaca offers four dynamic seasons for outdoor enthusiasts, as well as easy access to urban opportunities within a half-day drive (i.e., Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, Albany, New York City, Boston, and Philadelphia). CMA also offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Professional development stipends and malpractice insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Optional life and disability insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Tuition assistance
- Career advancement opportunities
- Cell phone discount
- Major holidays off
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!