WHY CHOOSE TO JOIN CMA?
WE VALUE OUR TEAM!
When you come to work for Cayuga Medical Associates, you join a multidisciplinary physician group with more than 22 specialties located in Tompkins, Cortland, and Schuyler Counties. Our commitment to service excellence sets us apart. Our Cornerstones: Patient-Centered Excellence, Teamwork, Safety, Respect, and Professionalism, guide us as we provide care for our community.
As a part of those Cornerstones, it's very important to us that we create a work environment where people feel welcomed, comfortable, valued for what they bring to the organization, and recognized for their contributions. It goes beyond salary and benefits. We work hard to develop an environment and culture that attracts top-quality talent. That is what sets Cayuga Medical Associates apart.
- We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including a sign-on bonus* for eligible positions, as well as liberal, paid time-off
- Our full-time and our benefited part-time employees receive the same benefits package (paid time-off benefits are prorated for part-timers)
- Health insurance coverage becomes effective within four weeks of your start date.
- PTO is available to use immediately!
- Tuition reimbursement is available for career-related education.
Responsible for Patient Service Representative (PSR)/registration training and training curriculum.
Responsible for the coordination and maintenance of a comprehensive orientation program for new staff and staff requiring "refresher" training.
This position optimizes the customer service/patient experience, front-end processes (e.g., phones, kiosks, mobile check-in, no-shows, patient reminders), and front-end registration/revenue cycle processes.
In regards to the registration/revenue cycle, a primary goal of the position will be to maximize control procedures at all practices which are achieved by appropriate training, monitoring, and auditing of performance metrics across all staff.
This position will spend time in multiple practices working side-by-side with practice managers and staff. While not a direct supervisory position, the position will direct front-end activities and oversee the performance of all front-end staff regarding front-end processes in close coordination with practice managers. This individual will also provide consistent feedback to Practice Managers and the Reimbursement Manager.
This person should be viewed as the front-end team leader across CMA practices to maximize efficiency and implement improvements.
Why you should work with us?
CMA offers an agile, inclusive, and supportive culture where every employee is respected. CMA is based in beautiful Ithaca, NY where nature abounds and a strong sense of community thrives. Ithaca is home to two esteemed institutes of higher education, Ithaca College and the world-renowned Cornell University. Ithaca offers four dynamic seasons for outdoor enthusiasts and easy access to urban opportunities within a half-day drive (i.e., Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, Albany, New York City, Boston, and Philadelphia). CMA also offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Professional development stipends and malpractice insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Optional life and disability insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Tuition assistance
- Career advancement opportunities
- Cell phone discount
- Major holidays off
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!