- 31-Aug-2022 to Until Filled (CST)
- Woodbury, MN, USA
- Full Time
Flexible Schedules, PTO, Mileage Reimbursement
COME JOIN OUR TEAM OF HEALTHCARE HEROES!
CareAparent is seeking full-time Registered Nurses to conduct in-home assessments and re-evaluations, assist in preparing care plans, perform medication set-ups, supervise HHA's and CNA's and assist with caregiver training.
As a valued team member, YOU will enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Awesome Company Culture + Work Life Balance!
If YOU have the following, CareAparent wants to hear from you:
· Current Minnesota RN license
· Applicants must be able to pass Minnesota Net Study background study, Tuberculosis Screening, and general background investigation
· Previous experience with seniors and client assessments
· Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills
· Ok with travel to and from client homes
· Valid driver's license and insured personal vehicle
All new hires must pass a background check prior to employment.
As required by CMS, Medicare-certified Home Health Agencies require all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination is required upon acceptance of offer of employment.
CareAparent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.
CareAparent participates in the federal E-Verify program.