- 24-Sep-2021 to 25-Oct-2021 (EST)
- Home Health
- Richmond, VA, USA
Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
American Critical Care Services has a client in Chesterfield County who works from home and needs an extraordinary RN or LPN nurse to provide one-on-one specialty care.
Must have G-tube and Trach experience. Ventilator experience is a plus.
PT or FT Days – Monday through Friday
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Current Virginia (or compact) RN License
- 1 year of G-tube experience
- 1 year of Trach experience
- 1 year of Vent experience preferred but willing to train
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Follows individualized client care plan
- Adheres to client safety as a priority
- Delivers quality service with a humble spirit
- Advocates for client's day to day needs and requests
American Critical Care Services is an accredited leader in the health industry and has been serving the needs of the community since 1986. American Critical Care Services has established an earned reputation for providing the highest quality care in the industry.
Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) who partner with us are known as professional, reliable, and respected. Take your career to the next level with the full support of a company that is as responsive to your needs as a caregiver, as we are to our clients.
Christ-centered nursing since 1986.
LPN/RN Private Duty Client