The YMCA is the nation's leading nonprofit organization and is committed to strengthening communities through Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility. Do work that Matters! The Y offers more than just a job - we offer you a career with a future and the chance to make a lasting difference in your community.
- PlayTown Staff provide care for children 6 weeks old to 8 years old in the YMCA drop-in childcare. PlayTown drop-in childcare is available for Members and Employees using the YMCA facilities.
- Engage in a variety of activities with children like nature walks, outside play, crafts, reading books, kids gym/play loft activities, music and more, all in a safe and fun environment.
- Welcome and communicate with parents and children positively.
PlayTown Staff Pay & Benefits:
- $12.30+/hour-(pay possible with related education and/or experience.)
- Shift: Split Shift; Monday-Friday 7am-8:30am & 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Please see our website for the Employee Benefits for Part Time Employees (15 - 29 hours/week) and Casual Employees (1 - 14 hours/week).Some benefits are:
- Free Individual YMCA Membership.
- Discounts on many YMCA Services and Programs such as CPR/First Aid, Personal Trainers, etc.
PlayTown Staff Qualifications:
- At least 16 years old
We invite you to join us in this amazing work to develop your skills, to realize your leadership potential and to discover a career that is more than just a job.
The YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties conducts a pre-employment background check on all employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
<iframe width="560" height="620" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vHCgRFIdlE0" frameborder="0"></iframe>
with our quick 3 minute application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!