- Albuquerque, NM, USA
- 57500-67500 per year
- Full Time
Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Retirement/401K plan with company match
X-Bow Systems is expanding and is seeking a staff accountant in our ABQ office.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and maintain the supporting documentation
- Perform monthly bank account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and expense account reconciliations and account analysis including, but not limited to, cash, prepaid expense, payroll, accrued liabilities, etc.
- Prepare fixed asset roll-forward schedules and reconciliation to the sub-ledger
- Perform monthly account analysis to understand and explain month-over-month changes
- Assist with monthly reporting packages for both internal and external distribution
- Assist with the annual financial audit, including interim work, by preparing schedules and any supporting documentation requested by the auditors
- Perform miscellaneous administrative tasks and other ad hoc tasks as requested by the senior leadership.
- BS Degree
- 5+ years in progressively responsible roles
- Experience with multi-site operations is strongly desired
- Experience in a high-growth environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong problem solving and creative skills with the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Desire to support all levels of the organization
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
X-Bow Systems https://xbowsystems.applicantpro.com