- St. Louis, MO, USA
- Full Time
Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401k Retirement, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Work Schedules, and more!
GEOINT Deployer Analyst - TS Cleared
Saint Louis, MO / Washington, DC / Deployment
Top Secret Security Clearance
Wiser offers innovative solutions to clients in the public, private, and government sectors. We combine technology and expertise to develop inventive solutions that deliver quality results and aid in critical decision making. With the flexibility and efficiency of a small business, we provide nimble responsiveness with the low risk and strong performance experience of an established GEOINT and Geospatial service provider.
We are presently seeking all levels of Deployer Analysts with active Top Secret Clearances to support the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency's (NGA's) GEO-SPI Critical Mission Operations. The GEOINT mission operation trade space is diverse in both mission specification as well as mission environment. Supporting positions will supply services and solutions to support the people, processes, and technologies that comprise the unique trade space of GEOINT.
The Deployer Analysts must maintain readiness to deploy as well as successfully conduct a full deployment in support of the Mission Partner. This cadre is not only skilled in GEOINT creation and delivery but also adept to dynamic, high-tempo, and often dangerous environments. Critical to success are the creation and delivery of timely, accurate, and relevant GEOINT but also the ability to work within the operational constraints as outlined. The Government also requires a rapid response capability able to deploy in the event of a crisis/contingency/surge situation.
- Performs high operational tempo work as a part of a team that supplies services on a rotating basis 24/7/365.
- Maintains readiness to deploy as well as successfully conduct a full deployment in support of the Mission Partner.
- Delivers GEOINT support services from forward deployed locations to forward deployed customers.
- May serve as the resident GEOINT expert to supply tactical level GEOINT for military or other government customers.
- May provide in house GEOINT collection functions, exploit, and produce GEOINT products and services as needed, or act as a liaison to manage GEOINT requirements between forward and reach back elements.
- Able to train and prepare for deployment and meet the qualifications for deployment.
- Able to deliver quality and resilient service while deployed.
- Able to perform post-deployment and reach back activities supporting teammates preparing or currently deployed.
- Potential roles that a Deployer Analyst may fulfill:
- Deployable GEOINT Analyst - collects, exploits, analyzes, and produces GEOINT in support of critical operations while deployed
- Deployable Product Developer - creates, compiles, or designs multi-media products or services that convey GEOINT for identified communication channels that are visual, verbal, written or tactical as required by mission
- Deployable Team Lead - leads a team of deployable analysts supporting critical operations, could also perform the tasks of the team, manages and responsible for issues and tasks of the team, communicates and reports to management as required
- Deployable GEOINT Liaison - acts as a conduit for GEOINT support between forward and reachback elements, trains, or mentors on applied tradecraft skills, communicates and consults on tradecraft standards, collaborates with stakeholders to maintain and advocate for GEOINT equities, identifies areas for innovation, develops innovative approaches related to GEOINT exploitation for critical operational missions
- Deployable GEOINT Integrator - applies tradecraft expertise to either integrate GEOINT data into other streams of intelligence or integrate other streams of intelligence into GEOINT for critical operational objectives
- U.S. Citizen
- Possess active Top-Secret security clearance at time of application (TS/SCI preferred); may be required to acquire and maintain special clearance or accesses beyond a TS/SCI level.
- Ability to deploy 4-8 months per year with ancillary travel and medical support
- Ability to produce GEOINT products to NGA standards and quality
- Demonstrated ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as a team-member but also as the resident expert on GEOINT
- Ability to communicate with clarity and accuracy both verbally and written
- Experience with common products and services that support tactical and forward deployed critical operations
- Demonstrated proficiency in common Geospatial software applications
- Understanding of Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) and application of ABI methodologies
- Regional Geographic proficiency in physical, cultural, and social geographies
- Previous deployed experience
Place of Performance
- Deploys 4-8 months per year with ancillary travel and medical support
- Places of performance will be determined by the requirements for each position and need of each location. Most positions will be in regions surrounding Saint Louis, MO and Washington, DC.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
Wiser Imagery Services is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. Our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination and are provided equal access to programs, services, and employment. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of Wiser Imagery Services.
The safety of our associates, both current and future, is Wiser's highest priority. Wiser is a government federal contractor and adheres to current mandates, laws, and guidance regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
To comply with Federal law, Wiser Imagery Services participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process upon hire.
Wiser Imagery Services is a drug-free workplace. We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!