- Plant Operations - Grandview, WA
- Grandview, WA, USA
- Full Time
Competitive and Affordable Benefits
We're looking for a Processing Supervisor to join our team to supervise the processing of juice and food ingredient products at specified production efficiency, safety, quality and cost standards. Provides leadership, planning and resources to help create a high-performance work environment in manufacturing. Responsible for safety, sanitation, quality, productivity, cost and employee relations
What You'll Do:
- Provide planning and direction to employees in daily operations of the department. This includes; assigning responsibilities, coordinating work efforts, removing obstacles, monitoring performance and driving for success.
- Ensure the safety and quality of Welch's products by performing daily reviews of the HACCP and Quality paperwork, maintaining the Master Sanitation Schedule, and ensuring Safe Quality Food standards are met.
- Ensure the safety of our people by maintaining a safe work environment and leading company safety initiatives.
- Participate in internal audits of the facilities and employee GMPs and perform root cause analysis in developing action plans for non-conformance and/or not meeting production targets.
Who You Are:
- A proven leader who takes personal responsibility for coaching and developing employees through 1 on 1 meetings or group trainings.
- A proactive person who takes steps to improve plant performance, GMPs, safety and employee relations to ensure a healthy work environment.
- Someone with a 'making it happen' attitude including; acting with urgency, embracing ambiguity, and daring to try.
- A team player who has the interpersonal skills to manage relationships within the plant, and provide feedback to team members in a respectful manner.
- Willing to work various shifts in a 24x7 operation, 12 hours during seasonal operations
What You'll Need:
- A Bachelor's Degree (Operations Management or Engineering preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- At least three to five years of experience in a fruit processing manufacturing environment is strongly preferred
What You'll Enjoy:
- Collaborative colleagues working together to deliver results.
- Robust health benefits, and paid time off programs
- Generous 401k plan with annual company match
- Discounts on Welch's products
Welch's is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Veteran