This position is responsible for contributing to the development of solutions for challenging, open-ended problems on a diverse set of topics mainly focused on Machine Learning.
Your Day-to-Day at Vulnerability Research Labs:
- Contribute to all aspects of project from research to development
- Prototype solutions to assess feasibility
- Productize solutions for real-world applications
- Designing and writing code for products
- Creating and defining tests for those products
- Writing documentation to support product and design
- Communicating across team status and ideas
- Learning new skills, platforms and techniques
Minimum Required Skills and Education:
- Bachelor's in technical field
- 10+ years' software engineering experience
- 5+ years' experience with Python
- 3+ years' experience with ML Frameworks such as Tensorflow or Pytorch
- Researches relevant AI technologies, ML algorithms, and tools
- Provides design ideas for adapting AI research for new capabilities or to enhance existing capabilities
- Implements and adapts AI research as necessary to integrate into products
- Performs data selection, pre-processing, curation, and extract/transform/load (ETL) of large, complex data sets to support AI/ML solution development
- Produce visualizations to demonstrate effectiveness of AI capabilities
- Communicates status with leadership and customers
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems
- Ensures software standards are met
- Plans and conducts assignments, generally involving the larger and more important projects or more than one project
$140,000 - $170,000
The pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, and any applicable laws.
Things we like best about VRL:
- The chance to work with the best in the business
- Solving hard problems
- A strong focus on learning and career development including conference and training opportunities
- Most of all: an interesting and challenging workplace that takes care of its employees
COVID-19 Vaccination: VRL does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, VRL may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
VRL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!