- Portsmouth, VA, USA
- Full Time
VLinc Corporation is hiring Configuration Data and Maintenance Managers (CDMM) to support the U.S. Coast Guard C5I Service Center.
Education and Experience:
- (3) years engaged in logistics in support of Coast Guard maintenance and a minimum of (2) years of experience with the Coast Guard Logistics Business Model
- (2) years of experience using Fleet Logistics System (FLS) and Naval and Electronic Supply Support System (NESSS)
- Working knowledge of Hull, Mechanical and Electrical (HM&E) systems in additional to electronics systems
- Must be able to obtain a CAC card
The CDMM will support Configuration Data Management sustainment activities for Deployable Specialized Forces, ELEX Support Detachments, Communications Command, and the CGTEST Equipment program. The CDMM will be responsible for updating, adding, and removing Configuration Items (Cis) and related Maintenance Procedure Card (MPC) CIs within system of record.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Determine the extent and acceptability of interchangeable/substitute items and recommend any modification necessary to the equipment CIs.
- Generate, update, remove and maintain maintenance standards in FLS, FLS-Mobile Asset Manager (MAM) modules and NESSS.
- Generate, update, remove and maintain maintenance parts information in FLS, FLS-MAM modules and NESSS.
- Generate, analyze, and alter allowance lists in NESSS.
- Basic Coast Guard Standard workstation, Microsoft Windows, and Internet Explorer familiarity.