Job Title: CNC 3 Axis Machinist
Requisition Number: VF583
Reports To: CNC Manager
Employment Type: Regular
Working Time: Full Time
Work Location: Fraser, Michigan
Visioneering, Inc. provides the aerospace industry with high-quality conceptual design, engineering, and innovative tooling. As a full-service provider, established in 1953, we provide industry-leading organizations with totally integrated program management, design, engineering, NC machining and manufacturing. Our quality management system has been tried and tested to meet the stringent requirements of AS9100 certification.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Set-up, identify tools required and run jobs with minimal supervision.
• Understand purpose and functionality of component being machined.
• Have own tools.
• Lifting up to 50 lbs.; heavier load sizes with assistance.
• Must be able to stand for entire shift
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
• Basic blueprint reading and GD&T.
• High level experience in contour and manual machining: knowledge of cutting and holding techniques; thorough understanding of speeds and feeds; understand material properties and be able to match equipment and techniques to various materials.
• Able to use basic inspection equipment.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• 2 years 3-Axis Experience preferred, not required.
• Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship or Valid Permanent Resident status is required.
Visioneering, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Visioneering, Inc. via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Visioneering, Inc. HR will be deemed the sole property of Visioneering, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Visioneering, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled