- Nashville, TN, USA
- Full Time OR Part Time
Full Benefit Packages
Value Vet is seeking an associate to join our team! We have practices in Tennessee, Georgia, and Virginia.
Candidates must be compassionate, dedicated, and team-oriented as well as share in our values of excellent, affordable medicine and client care.
Our veterinary hospitals see a high-volume of patient visits needing varying services. Services include: wellness exams, vaccinations, preventative care, diagnostics, dental care, and surgery.
It is our mission to work honorably as a unified team of veterinary professionals to provide high quality, compassionate and affordable veterinary care for all animals while best serving the needs of our clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of TN, GA, and/or VA.
- Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude.
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members and clients.
- Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets.
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
- Develop and maintain trusting client relationships with every client who visits the hospital.
- Perform the primary functions of a small animal veterinarian, namely, examine and treat patients, prescribe treatments, perform surgery.
- Respond appropriately to the caseload of the hospital as directed by the staff.
- Provide follow-up communication and care, as appropriate, for all patients treated.
- Assist in retaining existing clients, developing new clients and enhancing the hospital reputation in the community.
- Attend and participate in all team and individual meetings as requested.
Value Vet employees enjoy FLEXIBLE schedules that allow for work/life balance.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee Pet Discount
- Relocation Packages