- Gray Court, SC, USA
- Part Time
Hourly Employee Benefits
Automotive Customer Rep. / Quality Resident Engineer
Grey Court, SC
Position will start off at 4 hours/day and grow into full-time
This job is key for the success of our Automotive Customer Rep. (Liaison) business, so following objectives should be accomplished to the highest feasible standards.
Main objective is .
- Ensure customer satisfaction - technical support of the customer, customer support in quality issues and promotion of contracted customer's reputation
- Build a tight and solid professional relationship with customer at plant level.
- Be identified as the contracted customer's representative, qualified to deal with customer production issues. Get customer credibility through fulfilled commitments.
- Ensure an open and straight communication line between OEM and the contracted customer
- Suggest improvements to both OEM and contracted customer.
- Immediately analyze problems at OEM's facility to find the proper solution (and avoid claim), and inform affected production plants to take appropriate corrective actions. Proactive channeling of information on existing claims to the Plant to perform the analysis and solve them.
- Provide continuous feedback to the customer about the status and evolution of existing claims as soon as possible.
- Participate in the customer meetings, as required.
- Seek continuous feedback, formal and informal, of customer satisfaction degree about our product and service.
- Audit regularly how the customer handles our products.
- Keep him/herself trained and updated on technical and quality related specifics and business topics through regular meetings and visits to contracted partner's
- Be aware of and transmit to his/her TRIGO Resident liaison Manager any project or initiative taken by our competitors.
- Report on a regular basis (defined by the supervisor) to the dedicated contracted partner's team or contact partner.
- Participate on any prototype, pre-serial builds or line trials, launch support and engineering changes at Customer as needed.
- Reports to the TRIGO Country Resident Manager internally and to the defined contacts externally.
- Involvement in customer requirements concerning technical changes, technical support of the customer
- Representation of contracted partner and the interest of the customer
- Coordinate repair and/or Sorting activities on site. Starting any sorting or rework activity must be executed only based on written confirmation by the contracted client.
Process to be defined during the project kick-off meeting.
- Problem solve and eliminate quality issues before they escalate into problems is key to be successful.
- Direct involvement with all cross-functional teams (quality, logistics, production and engineering teams) in understanding quality concerns, data collection, measurement analysis and root cause identification.
- Understand, adhere to and practice safety guidelines in the production environment.
- Works according to TRIGO's Resident Engineering service description, processes and templates.
- Works precisely, effectively and following deadlines.
- Communicate and behave exemplary and according to TRIGO's and the contracted partner's values.
- 3 year experience in the automotive industry is highly preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills, Both Written and Verbal
- Ability to build interpersonal relationships
- Ability to deal with pressure and ambiguous situations.
- Eager to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- Strong integrity, used to act as company's rep.
- Able to build a long-term win-win patterns with client.
- Honest, committed, trustworthy
- Communication a plus with excellent problem solving and customer relationship
Only qualified applicants will be selected. No phone calls please. At this time Trigo Global Quality will not offer or commence ("sponsor") an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B, TN, OP-T VISAs or other employment-based immigration case). This is sometimes called "sponsorship" for an employment-based visa status. Qualified candidates may apply directly on our site at: https://trigogroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries. TRIGO has recently started to expand its clientele by offering quality services to the medical, chemical and food industries
Sign Up For Job Alerts!