- Seguin, TX, USA
- Full Time
Full-Time Hourly employees in HT (Inspectors and Site Leaders): Opportunity to enroll in group plan coverages, 1st of the month following 30 days, to include: Comprehensive Medical Insurance, RealTime TeleMed, Dental, Vision, Life and Critical Illness Insurance and Short-Term Disability. We also offer, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and holiday), 401K and Referral Bonuses (all offered after meeting the eligibility requirements). Other Benefits include, DailyPay, Tuition assistance (scholarships and discounts), FREE Employee Assistance Program, Employee Perks and Discounts, Advancement Opportunities and Travel Opportunities. Part-Time Hourly employees in HT: DailyPay, Referral Bonuses, Tuition assistance (scholarships and discounts), FREE Employee Assistance Program, Employee Perks and Discounts, Advancement Opportunities and Travel Opportunities.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is seeking experienced Team Leaders in Sequin, Texas.
Full-Time - 6am - 3:30pm Rotating Shift - Benefits
OBJECTIVE: The Warehouse Team Lead assists the Logistics Operations Manager ensuring that the service provided during the shift is conducted in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner, while meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
May Report to Site Manager / Site Supervisor / Sr. Site Leader / Site Leader
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect & analyze daily work load for all inbound, outbound, cycle counts and product inspections.
- Make employee work adjustments as necessary, with Logistics Operations Manager guidance.
- Inform Operations manager if additional resources are needed to complete tasks as required.
- Ensure standard processes and/or procedures are followed.
- Ensure employees are trained by appropriate trainer.
- Ensure employees are working in a safe manner employing zero tolerance safety principles.
- Investigate inventory issues and other customer concerns with Operations management staff.
- Engage in special projects, time studies, and other analyses or projects as required.
- Communicate personnel issues or possible employee disciplinary actions with Operations manager.
- Report process- or tool issues and/or equipment problems to the Operations manager.
- Supervise loading and unloading of trucks and verify that related documents are correctly signed.
- Ensure that OSD Reports are completed daily and that all related documents and pictures are collected to compile the reports.
- Ensure that in-house defective material is tagged and appropriately segregated.
- Maintain and update work instructions, and ensure standard practices are being followed.
- Maintain employee's training matrices.
- Complete disposition requests for supplier non-conformances.
- Maintain I-Charts.
- Maintain current in-house Supplier Service Agreements.
- Assist warehouse employees with receiving, picking, and shipping materials as needed.
- Complete other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
- Accurately perform mathematics functions (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Demonstrated proficiency in written- and verbal communication.
- Operating-level proficiency using personal- and laptop computers.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Possess an earned high school diploma, or GED.
- Work experience in a machine shop or quality-related manufacturing environment preferred.
- Work experience in manufacturing warehouse environments, and assembly processes required.
- This position does not include supervisory responsibilities.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF WORK ENVIRONMENT
This position is located in an industrial/production environment and as such may be exposed to the following:
- Extended periods of sitting or standing.
- Extended and continuous use of office equipment including computer, copier, fax machine, and telephone.
- Intermittent periods of reaching, stooping, and kneeling.
- Noise levels consistent with a busy office and/or industrial/production environment - Usually very loud.
- Intermittent moving or lifting up to 50 pounds by hand.
- Intermittent exposure to extreme cold and extreme heat.
- In proximity to moving mechanical parts and machinery.
- Exposure to conditions such as fumes, noxious odors, dusts, mists, gases, and poor ventilation.
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries. TRIGO has recently started to expand its clientele by offering quality services to the medical, chemical and food industries.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!