- Lexington, KY, USA
- Full Time
Opportunity to enroll in group plan coverages, 1st of the month following 30 days, to include: Comprehensive Medical Insurance, RealTime TeleMed, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance. We also offer, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and holiday), 401K, Annual Pay Increases, Safety Wear Allowance, and Referral Bonuses (all offered after meeting the eligibility requirements). Other Benefits include, Tuition assistance (scholarships and discounts), Employer paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance, FREE Employee Assistance Program, Employee Perks and Discounts, Advancement Opportunities and Travel Opportunities.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is seeking to fill a Regional Sales Manager position in the Lexington, KY.
Proactive identification, development, and sales of new business to support long and short-term growth objectives in assigned territory to include: prospecting for new clients through cold calling, networking, referrals and various other techniques, winning new business opportunities and establishing ongoing relationships.
Growing existing account base and territory sales volume while recommending proactive measures to ensure quality solutions cross functionality through all levels of the client's operation.
US Sales Leadership
Client Relationship & Business Development
- Develop favorable relationships with decision makers with Tier 1 and OEM prospects.
- Establish stable and long-term relationships built on trust, customer service, and dependability
- Identify key target accounts within a pre-determined geographic area
- Communicate with key decision makers regarding quality services
- Handle customer inquiries and communication efficiently
- Develop opportunities and field inquiries related to training, inspection, rework, resident engineering, consulting, and supplier development programs
- Develop new opportunities and support pipeline from identification through close
- Negotiate standard and creative pricing plans and programs
- Identify customer requirements based on need
- Monitor and track competitive intelligence, activities and industry/market trends in assigned geographic area
- Track, report, and assist sales on all business development activities within the corporate CRM as activities occur
- Preparation and delivery of compelling presentations and proposals for services
- Coordinate meetings, gather information and present solutions to prospects
- Engage technical resources when needed to anticipate and fully address client needs
- Facilitate professional coordination, kick-off and transition of client to operations for delivery of service
- Meet and/or exceed new business quota
- Assisting operations with all details required for mission
- Assisting operations with ensuring compliance with established KPI
- Assist in building relationships between customer and operations team
- Demonstrates commitment to reduce the risk of workplace accidents
- Must comply with local and company Health & Safety legislation, laws, and policies
- Minimum of 5 years' business to business sales experience direct to the Automotive industry
- Experience in the inspection/sorting/containment/consulting/engineering services or training industry or familiarity of automotive OEM quality systems a plus
- Strong customer development and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to build interpersonal relationships
- Ability to identify a problem and work with stakeholders to facilitate a solution
- Ability to deal with pressure and ambiguous situations
- Eager to take on new challenges and responsibilities
- Able to build long-term win-win patterns with client
- Honest, committed, trustworthy with strong integrity
- Effectively communicate internally and externally with excellent problem solving and customer relationship skills
- Regular and predictable attendance, ability to be/work on call at any time.
This position offers a base compensation package plus the ability to earn an annual bonus based on achievement of market sales and growth metrics.
At this time Trigo Global Quality will not offer or commence ("sponsor") an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B, TN, OP-T VISAs or other employment-based immigration case). This is sometimes called "sponsorship" for an employment-based visa status.
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!