- Peoria, IL, USA
- Full Time
Opportunity to enroll in group plan coverages, 1st of the month following 30 days, to include: Comprehensive Medical Insurance, RealTime TeleMed, Dental, Vision, Life and Critical Illness Insurance and Short-Term Disability. We also offer, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and holiday), 401K and Referral Bonuses (all offered after meeting the eligibility requirements). Other Benefits include, Tuition assistance (scholarships and discounts), FREE Employee Assistance Program, Employee Perks and Discounts, Advancement Opportunities and Travel Opportunities
Trigo Global Quality Solutions is seeking a Quality and Containment Project Coordinator in Peoria, IL.
OBJECTIVE: The Project Coordinator works closely with division leadership, and with internal and external teams to design solutions to customer and internal challenges and thereafter coordinate and oversee implementation and hand-off of completed projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Receive communication from sales and/or operations on customer needs
· Ensure full understanding of customer needs, which will require communication directly with customers
· Develop a solution for customer needs. Development to include Collecting information collection from Sales, Operations, HR, Quality, Finance, Purchasing and Management
· Developing a project budget and/or financial overviews, including estimations, outlooks and various scenarios
· Developing a technical and/or operational solution
· Mapping implementation plans
· Support Sales and Marketing in their development of a business proposal to the customer
· Manage the implementation of the project once won, including coordination with all internal groups and the customer on one or more topics including:
· Asset purchase, installation and management programs
· Contractor management for lab installs or upgrades
· Coordinating with HR personnel recruiting, hiring, onboarding and training
· Process implementation with Operations team
· Process documentation and KPI monitoring developed with Quality team
· Operational tracking and invoicing with Finance
· Determining with operations and management a point of project maturity and managing the hand-off to operational team
· Potential shared operational ownership of short term projects utilizing group resources
· Other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned
JOB SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
· Developing creative solutions to a wide variety of manufacturing, quality, logistics, and other technical and operational challenges.
· Technical proficiency and understanding of manufacturing processes, either through hands on experience or education
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data analytics
· Demonstrated proficiency in project management
· Demonstrated organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills
· Demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communication skills with the ability to successfully communicate with customers and employees
· Basic understanding of financial principles and ability to put together a basic business plan
Knowledge, skills, abilities
Values & attitudes
Global team spirit
· This position may include short term supervisory responsibilities depending on the nature of the projects, but that is not common state.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND TRAVEL
· Majority of work in office environment. Prefer work on-site at existing TRIGO office locations with flexibility based on individual circumstances.
· Periodically visiting and working in various manufacturing locations and warehouses in order to understand customer needs, initiate projects and hand-off to operations. Estimated time 25%. Flexible opportunities if more travel is desired.
Full-Time Hourly employees in HT (Inspectors and Site Leaders): Opportunity to enroll in group plan coverages, 1st of the month following 30 days, to include: omprehensive Medical Insurance . We also offer, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and holiday), 401K and Referral Bonuses (all offered after meeting the eligibility requirements). Other Benefits include, DailyPay, Tuition assistance (scholarships and discounts), FREE Employee Assistance Program, Employee Perks and Discounts, Advancement Opportunities and Travel Opportunities.
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries. TRIGO has recently started to expand its clientele by offering quality services to the medical, chemical and food industries.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!