TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is seeking qualified Machine Operators located in/around Fargo, ND.
Project Length: 2-3 months
Start Date: ASAP
*** 1st Shift and 2nd Shift AVAILABLE ***
May Report to Site Manager / Site Supervisor / Sr. Site Leader / Site Leader
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate machinery; cut materials (mostly raw fabrics), load / unload automatic presses, load / unload fixtures for robotic waterjet cutters.
- Contains non-conforming parts and/or sub-assemblies.
- Rectifies non-conforming material by rework, sorting and/or scrapping as directed by Team Leader.
- Determines the tools and equipment needed to do the job.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to travel on a flexible schedule as needed with variable lengths of time and distances.
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS, COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE:
- MUST have at least 3+ years manufacturing experience.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential material.
- Strong work ethic.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, or as a team, with minimal supervision.
- Previous machine operation experience is a plus.
- PPE: Steel-toed boots.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of materials and production processes.
- Basic knowledge of quality control methods.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- This position is located in an industrial/production environment, as such you may be exposed to the following:
- Intermittent moving or lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Intermittent exposure to extreme cold and extreme heat.
- In proximity to moving, mechanical parts, and machinery.
- Exposure to electrical shock and vibration.
- Exposure to noise level of industrial/production environment - Usually very loud.
- Working in close proximity to customer/client.
- Exposure to fumes, noxious odors, dusts, mists, gases, and poor ventilation.
Full-Time Hourly employees in HT (Inspectors and Site Leaders): Opportunity to enroll in group plan coverages, 1st of the month following 30 days, to include: omprehensive Medical Insurance. We also offer, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and holiday), 401K and Referral Bonuses (all offered after meeting the eligibility requirements). Other Benefits include, DailyPay, Tuition assistance (scholarships and discounts), FREE Employee Assistance Program, Employee Perks and Discounts, Advancement Opportunities and Travel Opportunities.
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries. TRIGO has recently started to expand its clientele by offering quality services to the medical, chemical and food industries.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!