Process and PFMEA Auditor Team Lead- Automotive
Full time, Part time and 1099 Contract
Reporting to the TreQ (QEC) manager, the Process and PFMEA Auditor is responsible for performing assigned audit at the customer's location, completing audit reports, and following up on corrective actions. IATF 16949:2016 Lead Auditor Certification from a globally recognized source is a requirement. Audit experience and experience with German OEM systems is essential. VDA 6.3 Certification is considered a plus.
Process and PFMEA Auditor
- The QEC Manager based on the Customers required schedule will assign audit tasks.
- The auditor will utilize an assigned format to complete the process or PFMEA audit per the schedule
- An audit report will be completed and turned into the QEC Manager for review.
- If discrepancies are found, an action plan will be developed with the Customer and dates set for a verification audit
- Once all actions are completed the Auditor will again review all actions taken to correct discrepancies found and will provide a closing report for the audit.
- IATF 16949:2016 Lead Auditor Certification
- VDA 6.3 Certification
- Familiarity with German OEM Quality Systems
- Project management skills and High-Level Organization skills required
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proven track record of creating error free and detailed documentation required
- Ability to multi-task and change responsibilities as needed
- Strong Knowledge of Automotive core tools is a must
- Fulfilling other demands coming from the customer
- Ensuring the continuous availability on site
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills; both written and verbal
- 10+ years manufacturing experience
- Minimum 5 years Quality Auditing experience (Automotive)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering Preferred
Only qualified applicants will be selected. No phone calls please. At this time Trigo Global Quality will not offer or commence ("sponsor") an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B, TN, OP-T VISAs or other employment-based immigration case). This is sometimes called "sponsorship" for an employment-based visa status. Qualified candidates may apply directly on our site at: https://trigogroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries