- Smithville, TN, USA
Opportunity to enroll in group plan coverages, 1st of the month following 30 days, to include: RealTime TeleMed, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Life and Critical Illness Insurance. We also offer Comprehensive Medical Insurance, 401K, Vacation Pay, Annual Pay Increases, Safety Wear Allowance, and Referral Bonuses (all offered after meeting the eligibility requirements). Other benefits include, DailyPay, Tuition assistance (scholarships and discounts), FREE Employee Assistance Program, Employee Perks and Discounts, Advancement Opportunities, Travel Opportunities
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is seeking to fill several Quality Lead Positions in Smithville, TN on all three shifts. We have full time and part time(weekends) positions available. Company paid travel expenses will be considered for candidates traveling from outside of the local area.
Overall Purpose of a Quality Lead
Ensure Quality services and support for all missions assigned to the site
Support and maintain a positive and productive atmosphere at sites
Ensure all company and customer guidelines are being upheld
Site Manager /Senior Quality Engineer
Client relationship & Business development
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers and site personnel
- Daily communications with various stakeholders at the site level
- Responsible for verification of correct program is ran on correct part number within the Quality lab, before first piece is even ran on Compression Machine
- Improve upon containment process and flow outside of Quality Lab
- Process control ensuring end customer receives two 'Approved/Verified' labels per order, as checked within the lab and at the shipping dock
- Manage inventory and flow of 100% Sort inventory in and out of Smart Hold Area
- Escalation on deviations from standard processes in the lab
- Demonstrates commitment to reduce the risk of workplace accidents
- Must comply with local and company Health & Safety legislation, laws, and policies
Organization & management
- Create and maintain a 5S working environment
- Update daily system entries in company and customer portals
- Create and maintain customer and company reports
- Utilize company web portals to record required audits and documentation
- Troubleshoot and problem solve with the supplier and customer for issues pertaining to process flow, new criteria, spikes/spills
- Any other duties as assigned
Knowledge, skills, abilities
- Proficiency in English
- Computer skills Microsoft Office (basic Microsoft Excel proficiency) and Outlook
- Proficient in the use of various gauges and measuring devices
- Ability to lift / move 50 lbs.
Values and Attitude
Global team spirit
- Team player
- Caring for people
- Resilient to pressure
- Client oriented
- Reliable & trustworthy
- 1+ years of work experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- 1+ year in Quality related position preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries. TRIGO has recently started to expand its clientele by offering quality services to the medical, chemical and food industries.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions appreciates receiving all expression of interest; however, only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.