- Ashland, NH, USA
- Full Time
Opportunity to enroll in group plan coverages, 1st of the month following 30 days, to include: Comprehensive Medical Insurance, RealTime TeleMed, Dental, Vision, Life and Critical Illness Insurance and Short-Term Disability. We also offer, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and holiday), 401K and Referral Bonuses (all offered after meeting the eligibility requirements). Other Benefits include, DailyPay, Tuition assistance (scholarships and discounts), FREE Employee Assistance Program, Employee Perks and Discounts, Advancement Opportunities and Travel Opportunities.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions has several immediate openings for Full Zone Operators in Ashland, NH. Travel accommodations will be considered for candidates in nearby cities.
Overall Purpose of a Full Zone Operator
Position is responsible for all operations of production necessary for molding, finishing and shipping a quality product. Operators may work independently or as members of a team.
Site Supervisor/Group Leader
(To include but not limited to the following)
Client Relationship & Business Development
- Ensure the product meets set criteria
- Ensure correct materials are available throughout the molding and report discrepancies to Group Leader.
- Check all tooling at start of shift for missing taped out molds and report discrepancies to Group Leader.
- Perform all functions of parts manufacturing within the department; molding, finishing, inspection and packaging.
- Operate all equipment within the department including the molding presses, trim equipment and inspection and test machines.
- Package parts per part-specific Work Instructions.
- Inspect the parts being produced using the approved inspection criteria for each particular part.
- Inform Group Leader/BCL of molds that need cleaning and other problems that need corrective action.
- Follow proper time clock policy. Be sure to punch in no earlier than seven (7) minutes prior to the start of your shift and no later than seven (7) minutes after the end of your shift to avoid unauthorized overtime situation. Report ID badge malfunctions to your Group Leader/BCL.
- Maintain an up-to-date P-Chart to reflect the quality of molded product; notify Group Leader of adverse change in product quality as defined by BPS Scrap Control Process.
- Perform necessary functions to adhere to Quality Standard guidelines.
- Perform necessary functions to adhere to Environmental guidelines.
- Must comply with local and company Health & Safety legislation, laws, and policies.
Organization & Management
- Communicate with team members, to managers, supervisors and the production source
- Utilize company portal for time recording and policy acknowledgements
- Any other duties as assigned
Knowledge, skills, abilities
Values & attitudes
Global team spirit
- Must be capable of molding, operating machinery, inspecting, and packaging.
- Must be able to fulfill the physical requirements of the job.
- Must be capable of lifting boxes of components and finished products.
- Previous work experience with compression and/or injection presses, trim machines, lathing machines and/or other production related equipment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent recommended or comparable work experience
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries. TRIGO has recently started to expand its clientele by offering quality services to the medical, chemical and food industries.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.