Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE)
(Contract / T4A) VDA 6.3 Cert. a plus
Reporting to the TreQ (QEC) manager, the Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) is responsible for reviewing QMS documentation and updating it to meet the IATF 16949:2016 standard requirements. The critical documentation to start with will be the PPAP documents for current and new product. Working to ensure that the Process Flow, PFMEA and Control plan are all linked correctly and ensuring that the supporting documentation on the shop floor matches the latest revision of the PPAP package will be the overall scope of the project. A background in preparation of Automotive PPAP packages is a critical requirement for this position. VDA 6.3 Certification will set you ahead of the pack
Quality Engineer Tasks
- Review the current PPAP documents to determine how the process steps and special characteristics are linked throughout the documentation. This will require a review of the current part print and performance specifications to ensure that all items are up to date and accurate.
- If discrepancies are found, documents must be updated approved and distributed within the Customers Document Management system.
- Perform an audit of the documents currently used on the shop floor to ensure that they conform to the current PPAP documentation. Where discrepancies are found, update the documents, have them approved and distribute them in the locations specified in the Document Management system.
- Supporting and coordinating the PPAP process
- Preparing management reports based on project progress.
- Preparing the work instruction and its related documents and approving the work instructions
- Clarification of the technical details and customer requirements of a new mission/project
- VDA 6.3 Certification is a plus
- Project management skills and High-Level Organization skills required
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proven track record of creating error free and detailed documentation required
- Ability to multi-task and change responsibilities as needed
- Strong Knowledge of Automotive core tools is a must
- Fulfilling other demands coming from the customer
- Ensuring the continuous availability on site
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills; both written and verbal
- 5+ years manufacturing experience
- Minimum 3 years Quality experience (Automotive)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering Preferred
Only qualified applicants will be selected. No phone calls please. At this time Trigo Global Quality will not offer or commence ("sponsor") an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B, TN, OP-T VISAs or other employment-based immigration case). This is sometimes called "sponsorship" for an employment-based visa status. Qualified candidates may apply directly on our site at: https://trigogroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries.
TRIGO Global Quality Solutions is committed to the core values of equal employment opportunity. We are committed to treating people fairly, and with respect and dignity. We offer employment opportunities based upon an individual's qualifications and performance, free from discrimination or harassment because of race, ancestry, place of origin, ethnic origin, color, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, and disability.