- Greer, SC, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay
Reporting to the Group Infrastructure Manager, the Group IT Infrastructure Specialist, provides management and support missions for everything relating to the deployment and maintenance of the Group's IT tools and infrastructure. In addition, he contributes to the Group's various IT projects
- Contribute to Group Infrastructure projects:
- Improvement of infrastructure,
- Participate in the implementation of new projects,
- Ensure the development of infrastructures in particular, by ensuring the application of Group standards and rules, and by involving the local IT teams.
- Interface with teams of external suppliers,
- Manager Group communication tools: Office 365, Skype, SharePoint,...
- Manage Group infrastructure tools: Azure, Intune, Active Directory,...
- Manage IT monitoring and security tools (ATP, Data Protection, Anti-Virus,...)
- Be the interlocutor of IT Managers for the different divisions of the Group,
- Provide technical support on getting started with tools,
- Resolve declared technical problems and liaise with external suppliers if necessary,
- Organize communications in terms of functional development of tools and / or new features,
- Prepare support (procedures, documentation) and train IT Managers in new tools.
REPORTING AND COMMUNICATION:
- Ensure regular reporting on the progress of entrusted projects,
- Inform as soon as major incidents occur as well as in the event of deviations in the management of day-to-day activities.
MARGIN OF AUTONOMY & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respect the deadlines set in the project phases,
- Ensure a technological watch on its field of activity.
- Apply processes defined in the QMS,
- Apply the ITIL standard.
TECHNICAL & TOOLS SKILLS
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Office 365 tools
- Azure Infrastructure
- Microsoft environment (Windows, client and server)
- Project Management
- ITIL Standard
Requirements and Education:
- 3+ years experience
- Microsoft Azure (with certification AZ-900 or AZ-104)
- Administration of Office 365 (SharePoint, users and licenses management, security, Intune)
- Project Management and good reporting.
Only qualified applicants will be selected. No phone calls please. At this time Trigo Global Quality will not offer or commence ("sponsor") an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B, TN, OP-T VISAs or other employment-based immigration case). This is sometimes called "sponsorship" for an employment-based visa status. Qualified candidates may apply directly on our site at: https://trigogroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/
About TRIGO Global Quality Solutions
Founded in 1997, TRIGO is a multinational company providing operational Quality Management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than ten thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
The unrivaled expertise, industrial mindset and extensive global footprint that TRIGO has built up over the last 3 decades has made TRIGO the leading quality solutions provider using the latest innovative and reliable digital systems and standard processes, delivering results in the most demanding industries.