- Detroit, MI, USA
- On Call
Entertainment Production Staff Needed
Are you a hard worker that takes pride in everything you do? Do you have skills suited to the entertainment production industry? Are you yearning to be a part of something more and contribute to a supportive team? You may find a home within the Rhino family.
We are on-call stagehands, AV technicians and work at height personnel. Rhino has provided production crews for concerts, conventions, and festivals for over the past two decades and have nurtured growth in the entertainment industry nationwide.
For those individuals dedicated to hard work, integrity and safety, we welcome you to grow with us. We value people based on merit and strong work ethics. If you would like to be a Rhino, please apply.
Commonly sought positions are:
- Stagehands (audio, lighting, video, carps, etc.)
- AV Techs (general sessions and breakout rooms)
- Live Audio Engineers (Yamaha, PreSonus, Mackie, etc.)
- Lighting Operators/Programmers (GrandMA, ETC, Hog, etc.)
- Video Engineers (Barco/Folsom, Grass Valley, Playback Pro, etc.)
- Entertainment Riggers and SPRAT Certified Techs
- Camera Operators (Long Lens, Handheld, robocams, etc.)
- Certified Lift Operators (Fork, Scissor, Boom, etc.)
We are Rhino, a full service production company with locations throughout the country. For nearly three decades we have nurtured growth in the entertainment industry across the country. Established in 1991, we put an emphasis on hiring quality employees as well as job training and safety. As we continue to grow, we have more and more career growth opportunities to offer in the production arena.
CREW WORK SCHEDULE
This is a part-time on call position. Hours will vary!
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3 minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
with our quick 3 minute Application!